Panzanella Salad Recipe
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
SERVINGS: 6 people
This panzanella salad recipe is a light, fresh, healthy salad recipe made using your favourite farmers market finds! Perfect for a summer or winter get together.
- 5 oz fresh bread, like Pana de Casa or ciabatta
- 2.5 oz red onion, finely sliced
- 7 oz grape tomatoes
- 2.25 oz kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 1/2 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 4 oz feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra for bread
Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
Cut up bread into 2"/5cm cubes.
Toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Place on a lined baking tray.
Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until bread is browned and crunchy.
Place tomatoes, olives, feta, red onion, fresh herbs and bread in a large salad bowl.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1120IU | Vitamin C: 13.5mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 0.8mg