Panzanella Salad Recipe
This panzanella salad recipe is a light, fresh, healthy salad recipe made using your favourite farmers market finds! Perfect for a summer or winter get together.
- 5 oz fresh bread like Pana de Casa or ciabatta
- 2.5 oz red onion finely sliced
- 7 oz grape tomatoes
- 2.25 oz kalamata olives pitted, halved
- 1/2 cup parsley roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup mint roughly chopped
- 4 oz feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra for bread
Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
Cut up bread into 2"/5cm cubes.
Toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Place on a lined baking tray.
Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until bread is browned and crunchy.
Place tomatoes, olives, feta, red onion, fresh herbs and bread in a large salad bowl.
Calories: 196kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 5gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 498mgPotassium: 162mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1120IUVitamin C: 13.5mgCalcium: 121mgIron: 0.8mg