This pulled pork nachos recipe is PERFECT for your Super Bowl game day party! Made with slow cooked pulled pork and a dreamy, creamy Jalapeño Ranch dressing, these loaded nachos are an absolute crowd pleaser.
Thank you to Toby’s Family Food for providing me with the Jalapaño Ranch Dressing and Dip for this recipe! As always, my opinions are my own! Thank you for supporting the brands that make THCK possible!
Woweee! This recipe. I think I’ve actually outdone myself today! 1. I’ve never made pulled pork loaded nachos before, 2. I am SO excited to be collaborating with Toby’s Family Foods for this recipe, and 3. that cheese omg!
Despite a kick-ass recipe for you guys for the Super Bowl, I have a confession to make. I don’t like watching American football! I just don’t get it, which I think is fair enough coming from Australia! I just find it so blah and boring. Ice hockey on the other hand, now that’s a sport I can get behind.
But Super Bowl parties, now, THAT is something I can support! Say ‘party’ and ‘food’ in the same sentence and I am there with bells on!
When Toby’s Family Food asked me to make a recipe for them using their Jalapeño Ranch dip and dressing, I knew a pulled pork nachos recipe was a must. You can’t go past loaded nachos as the perfect game day party food.
Loaded nachos feel A LOT of people, and I feel like it’s the perfect, fuss-free recipes that doesn’t really require much effort at all.
A) cook pork in slow cooker. B) shred pork and thicken the gravy. C) assemble nachos in skillet and cook. D) add your favourite toppings. DONE!
How easy is that?
The Jalapeño ranch dressing definitely makes this recipe though. The dressing and dip are so, so creamy and perfectly balanced in flavour. It just adds an extra element to the dish that ordinary sour cream or dressing would, and adds just a hint of spice from the jalapeño! Perfection!
So if you’re looking for a game day party idea that feeds a crowd, this is your go-to recipe! Remember to tag us on Instagram @thehomecookskitchen if you make any of our recipes, we love seeing your work!
Georgie x x
Pulled Pork Nachos Recipe
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika, ground
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder, ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 lbs pork shoulder
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, use your favorite brand
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce, extra for cooking gravy
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 15 oz corn chips
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup cheese, grated
- 1 jalapeño, sliced into rounds
- 3 tbsp tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup Toby's Family Foods Jalapeño Ranch Dressing and Dip
- 2 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, cinnamon, chili powder, ground cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub spices and sugar over pork shoulder. Place pork shoulder in a slow cooker.
- Spread ketchup and barbeque sauce over pork shoulder until it is fully covered.
- Cook on high 4 hours, or low on 8 hours.
- Carefully remove pork shoulder from slow cooker and place in a large bowl. Use two forks to shred pork.
- Strain slow cooker juices into a small saucepan. Add 1/2 cup of extra barbeque sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of the slow cooker juices and mix with the 1 tsp of cornflour in a small bowl. Add back to slow cooker juices in saucepan.
- Heat gravy at low to medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until gravy has thickened.
- Add gravy back to shredded pork and mix until well combined.
- Assemble nachos by placing layers of tortilla chips, pork, red onion and cheese in a large oven proof skillet.
- Set oven to broil and bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with Jalapeño Ranch Dressing, fresh cilantro, fresh jalapeño and salsa. Add fresh avocado if desired.
- Serve immediately.
What are you guys doing for the Super Bowl? Aside from making pulled pork nachos?
Afraid you’ll miss a post? Subscribe today and receive updates on new posts, and bonus recipes and information! Follow along on Instagram, Facebook for food inspo and adventures, or see what I’m loving on Pinterest!
Want more game idea recipes like this pulled pork nachos recipe? Check out these!
He really, REALLY loves the snow!!! He was so cute duck diving and jumping in the powder while we were snowshoeing!